Music recorded at Burning Man from 2010 onwards! Over 1,800 sets and counting!
If you see something missing please reach out, social links in the footer.
p.s.: Want to listen to a podcast instead? Scroll to the bottom or go to podcasts now.
- Accuracy Third
- A podcast collecting an oral history of Black Rock. We are looking for your very best stories from and about That Thing In The Desert.
- Burner Podcast
- Hosted by Arash Afshar. Burner Podcast is an independent, biweekly show featuring interviews and commentary covering Burning Man & Burner culture, people and lifestyle. New episodes are released on the first and third Wednesdays of each month.
- Burner Podcast Presents: Alkaline
- “The soundtrack to your Burn.” Exclusive mixes by DJs active in the Burning Man Community, Alkaline aims to capture the sound of Burning Man by taking the listener on a journey through various musical styles and genres. New sessions are released on the second and fourth Thursdays of the month.
- Burning Love
- What happens when you fall in love at Burning Man and try to bring it home? Burning Love is created, produced, and mixed by Alessandra Wollner, a writer, radio producer, educator and Burner living in Oakland, CA.